Pre-owned G154 Mechanical Grips.
Screw action, or manual mechanical vice style grips provide a simple and effective way of gripping test specimens. They are successful and affordable and serve a wide range of applications. The grips feature interchangeable dual-acting jaw faces that can be adjusted to handle different specimen thicknesses.
Model: G154-20 Screw Vise Grip
- Rated 20 kN (4,500 lbf)
- Jaw opening 0-30mm depending on selection of jaws
- Wide choice of jaws
- Requires a 15.9mm (5/8") male post with an 8 mm pin (machine adapters available)
- Requires a Set of jaws
- Slightly used mechanical vice grips
- Note: Optional adapters or mechanical connections available for all test machines.
Jaws: J154BP Serrated Pyramid Jaw (other choices also available)
- Cut 45° & hardened for ‘bite’ (e.g. paper, aluminum, copper, board, wire and soft metals)
- 40x60 mm wide clamp area
- 1 set of 2 jaws for 1 grip body
Can't find exactly what you're looking for? Availability is constantly changing, contact us to get current information on available test equipment.
While we make every effort to provide accurate specifications, these descriptions are provided as a guide only. TestResources does not guarantee any specifications on test equipment. Contact us to confirm specifications and availability.