TestResources Horizontal Uniaxial Vibration Tables perform seismic simulation, solid liquefaction and vibration tests on models as well as for engineering qualification of components and assemblies for earthquake and vibration resistance. The table is designed with a natural frequency to exceed 100 Hz and the design also ensures that the center of gravity (CG) of the test object can lie anywhere within the table and elevated above the table. Precision machined rails engage linear bearings to provide the linear horizontal movement.
The system is powered by an electronically servo controlled low noise, variable flow, variable pressure, energy efficient pump and a digital control and data acquisition system with options to connect a wide variety of transducers.
TestResources systems are configured to specific client requirements, using many standard and available high quality industrial grade components.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Tables available in 0.5 x 0.5 m, 1 x 1 m, 2.5 x 2.5 m and 3 x 3 m
- Linear bearing table mounts
- Threaded mounting holes on the table top for specimen
- Fatigue rated actuator
- Natural frequency exceeds 100 Hz
- User friendly software
- Full digital control
- 12 month warranty and customer support services.
- Meets or exceeds national and international accuracy standards for materials testing systems.