ASTM D4833 measures the puncture resistance of geomembranes and related products. ASTM D4833 determines the resistance by providing a standard criteria. This test is useful because it tests the geomembranes of commercial shipments and other related products.
By means of our geomembrane testing expertise and modular product design, we will help find the testing solution that is right for you. Give one of our application engineers a call today for help with creating the best budget and testing plan according to ASTM D4833.
- ASTM D76/D76M Tensile Testing Machines for Textiles
- ASTM D123 Terminology Relating to Textiles
- ASTM D1776 Conditioning and Testing Textiles
- ASTM D2905 Statements on Number of Specimens for Textiles
- ASTM D4354 Sampling of Geosynthetics and Rolled Erosion Control Products(RECPs) for Testing
- ASTM D4439 Terminology for Geosynthetics
- ASTM D6241 Static Puncture Strength of Geotextiles and Geotextile-Related Products Using a 50-mm Probe
Recommended Test Machines
Force range of 5 kN to 600 kN (1,125 lbf to 135,000 lbf)
Adjustable test space
The most popular choice for static tension and compression tests
These dual column testers are available in both tabletop and floor standing models
Recommended Testing Accessories