|Separating Force||Typically 30 gf (0.066 lbf)|
|Gage Length||10 mm to 50 mm (0.39 in. to 2.0 in.)|
|Temperature Rating||-40°C to 100°C (-40°F to 212°F)|
General purpose extensometers for axial tensile, compression, and cyclic testing. Gage lengths from 0.5 - 2 inches (and 10 - 50 mm) and measuring ranges from 5% to 100% strain. Optional temperature range of these units is up to -265C to 175C (-450F to 350F). Dual flexure design makes extremely rugged and insensitive vibrations, permitting higher frequency operation. Note: Optional connectors available to match your test machine.
Features & Benefits
- Test a wide range of materials, including metals, plastics, composites and ceramics.
- All models work in both tension and compression, and can be used for cyclic testing.
- Full bridge, 350 ohm strain gaged design for compatibility with nearly any test system.
- The quick attach kit can be removed, allowing mounting of the extensometer with springs or rubber bands.
- All standard units meet existing ASTM class B-1 and ISO 9513, class 0,5 requirements for accuracy.
- High and low temperature options extend operation from as low as -265 C (-450 F) to + 175 C (350 F).