|Reactive Force||Typically 50 gf (0.11 lbf)|
|Travel||1.0 mm to 25 mm (0.039 in. to 1.0 in.)|
|Temperature Rating||-40°C to 100°C (-40°F to 212°F)|
Measures deformation in three and four point bend tests and in compression testing applications. These strain gage based devices include a magnetic base for easy mounting. Note: Optional connectors available to match your test machine.
Feature & Benefits
- Full bridge, 350 ohm strain gaged ddsign for compatibility with any test system.
- The strain gaged unit provides an electrical output compatible with electronics designed for a strain gaged transducer (i.e. your test machine controller).
- The magnetic base furnished with the gage can be mounted to the desired flat or round reference surface. The tip is then positioned to measure the sample deformation.
- All standard units meet existing ASTM class B-2 and ISO 9513, class 0,5 requirements for accuracy.
- General purpose deflection sensor covers many test requirements.
- Spring loaded arm detaches preventing damage from overtravel.