|Force||Six models rated from 25 kN (5,500 lbf) to 1,000 kN (225,000 lbf)|
|Thickness||Flat and Round samples to 27 mm (1.1 in) thick|
|Sample Width||Models range from 25 mm (1 in) wide to 75 mm (3 in)|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Tension and Compression; Static and Fatigue
- For static and fatigue testing of metals, composites and other materials that require relatively high test forces.
- Commonly used with static electromechanical test machines and also servo hydraulic test machines where high pressure hydraulic fluid is used.
- Optional grip hydraulic power pack is available (reference model GHPP) with pressure ratings to 10,000 psi (700 bar)
- Features a side opening designed for simple and quick specimen insertion