Testing the mechanical endurance and integrity of electronics components and assemblies is important to validate designs, improve manufacturing, and ensure the reliability of final products.
A variety of tests are involved, covering adhesives, connections, interconnections, and package testing. Tests include adhesive peel, micro-bend, indentation and die shear, with component testing such as contact spring durability, cyclic and fatigue testing on mobile phone parts.
Circuit devices and boards experience thermal as well as mechanical strain and fatigue life challenges. Fatigue tests can be used to mimic thermal stress, to shorten life tests. Ball grid array tests confirm device performance and torsion tests are used to test assemblies and fasteners. High speed impact or disconnect tests are used in applications involving connector separation on impact.
- Electronic Printed Circuit Board PCB Flexural Bend Test
- Flex Bend Test of Electronics
- Compression Test of Electronic Components
- Electronics Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Bend Testing
- Printed Circuit Board Pin Pull Test
- Electronic Circuit Board & Components Testing
- Electronic Keypad and LCD Compression Testing